We’ve promoted a lot of conferences over the years, and JustMeans.com has always put together some of the most interesting. The Certification, Consumption and Change conference brings together thought leaders from leading brands, NGOs, certifying bodies and service providers for a day of thought-provoking panel discussions on issues confronting ethical certifiers, eco-labels and the conscious consumer.
Every aspect of the conference agenda is designed to bring value you can take back to the office, whatever group you belong to. JustMeans’ expert panelists are chosen for the experience and expertise they have to share.
The Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Valuable Business Strategy. The understanding you take back to the office will guide business / group strategy decisions in your organization.
- Data on the Ethical Consumer. What are consumers experiencing online or at the store? Do consumer-facing certifications confuse, enlighten or both?
- Real-World Case Studies. Learn from peers. Experts from global brands and leading certifications, many with 10 or more years of experience, share war stories and successes.
- The People You’ll Meet. Colleagues can reconnect in a low pressure environment. New business partnerships and client/vendor relationships will form, resulting in business value for years to come.
- Your Questions Answered / Insights Gained. Experts will debate the future of certification in a direct, transparent manner, and the audience will enjoy 90 minutes of Q&A.
Attendees will discover new data on consumer’s understanding, commitment and reaction to eco-labeling on the products they buy, the technology trends that are reshaping the face of certification, and the challenges of an ecosphere containing over 350+ eco-certifications. As a delegate, you’ll directly engage in the debate with speakers during liberal Q&A periods, examine innovative case studies and contribute to the discussion that will help define the future of ethical certification.
Registered attendees include the Starbucks, Walt Disney, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, USDA, Fair Trade USA, FSC, the Rainforest Alliance, and many more.
For more information go to: http://bit.ly/ccc-dc
strong>Certification, Consumption and Change Conference, Washington, D.C., 5/24/11
Contacts of Triple Pundit receive 15% off. Use discount code “tpdisc“.