Readers of TriplePundit know there’s a lot to say about sustainability at UPS. From innovative fleet decisions to their new LEED gold campus in Atlanta. Scott and I chatted about what the role of a high level sustainability officer is at a company like UPS, as well as some of the specific ways UPS is working on radically improving efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interview: Scott Wicker, Chief Sustainability Officer, UPS
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials