Catherine Gunsbury is director of CSR at General Mills. I sat down with her to talk a little bit about what CSR means at her company. “Doing the right thing” sums it up. Specifically, this mean doing the right thing with respect to shareholders, the community, and the earth – a true triple bottom line philosophy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Catherine Gunsbury, Director CSR – General Mills
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors