Catherine Gunsbury is director of CSR at General Mills. I sat down with her to talk a little bit about what CSR means at her company. “Doing the right thing” sums it up. Specifically, this mean doing the right thing with respect to shareholders, the community, and the earth – a true triple bottom line philosophy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Catherine Gunsbury, Director CSR – General Mills
Where we’re going
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- 5 Ways to Improve your Climate Risk Reporting on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials