Mary Capozzi is Senior Director of CSR for Best Buy. We had a chance to sit down and talk a little about Best Buy’s commitment to sustainability, and in particular, a new program that trains teenagers in technological literacy and other related skills. It’s called the Teen Tech Center.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Mary Capozzi Sr. Director CSR, Best Buy
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials