Mary Capozzi is Senior Director of CSR for Best Buy. We had a chance to sit down and talk a little about Best Buy’s commitment to sustainability, and in particular, a new program that trains teenagers in technological literacy and other related skills. It’s called the Teen Tech Center.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Mary Capozzi Sr. Director CSR, Best Buy
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk