Mike Wallace is the Director of the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) Focal Point USA, and one of the most outspoken experts in CSR reporting and the GRI framework. We sat down for a few minutes to talk about some of the challenges in getting GRI popularized in the United States, as well as how to prove the ROI of reporting.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Mike Wallace, Director GRI’s Focal Point USA
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials