Mike Wallace is the Director of the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) Focal Point USA, and one of the most outspoken experts in CSR reporting and the GRI framework. We sat down for a few minutes to talk about some of the challenges in getting GRI popularized in the United States, as well as how to prove the ROI of reporting.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Video Interview: Mike Wallace, Director GRI’s Focal Point USA
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk