At this year’s Global Reporting Initiative conference, I sat down with Mike Walace, GRI’s Focal Point USA director to talk about why stock exchanges are interested in CSR reporting. Most major stock exchanges are reporting themselves and some are even asking their members to consider reporting – specifically to use integrated reporting. This struck me as a very progressive move. Learn more in the video below…
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interview: Mike Wallace, GRI Focal Point USA
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors