CDP, formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project, provides the only global system for companies and cities to measure, disclose, manage and share vital environmental information – comprising all aspects of natural capital. At this year’s Global Reporting Initiative conference, I talked to CEO Paul Simpson about how their work makes sustainability reporting more efficient.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interview: Paul Simpson, CDP
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk