CDP, formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project, provides the only global system for companies and cities to measure, disclose, manage and share vital environmental information – comprising all aspects of natural capital. At this year’s Global Reporting Initiative conference, I talked to CEO Paul Simpson about how their work makes sustainability reporting more efficient.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interview: Paul Simpson, CDP
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials