Join UL Environment, Johnson & Johnson, ASSA ABLOY, and LG to learn why sustainability is the new business imperative and what industry leaders are doing to drive value for their organizations and stakeholders.
Leading companies pursue sustainability strategies at the product, process or organizational level because they produce real results. During this webinar we will explore sustainability’s ROI in each of these situations and how to get – and leverage – your Sustainable Edge. Discover how companies are implementing sustainability to drive real results in ways that are meaningful to their organizations and their customers. The conversation will inform you how to capitalize on business opportunity, drive innovation, and enhance the consumer experience
- When: Wednesday, August 26 at 2 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Host: UL Environment
- Christine Ackerson: Head of Sustainability and CSR at LG Electronics USA
- Catherine Sheehy: Program Manager, Advisory Services at UL Environment
- Aaron Smith: Director of Sustainable Building Solutions for ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Keith Sutter: Director of Medical Devices Sustainability at Johnson & Johnson
Join this complementary webinar to hear the unique stories of how leaders across industries are delivering additional value to their customers, differentiating their products, driving cost savings, and increasing revenue as a result of their sustainability efforts.