Global Shared Value Leadership Summit« Back to Events
The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year’s Summit.
Michael E. Porter of Harvard Business School and Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman of Nestlé, will kick off the Summit with a conversation on shared value. CEOs Vince Forlenza of BD and Neal Keny-Guyer of Mercy Corps and Judith Rodin, President of the Rockefeller Foundation, will provide an executive’s perspective on shared value from the corporate and civil society perspective, including the complexities of managing cross-sector shared value relationships. The full agenda will be posted shortly. We hope you’ll join us on May 23rd.
Shared Value Initiative
The Shared Value Initiative (SVI) is a multi-stakeholder effort that aims to drive adoption and improve implementation of shared value strategies amongst leading companies, civil society, and government organizations. To do so, the Initiative will:
- Launch sharedvalue.org as a community of practice for shared value research and activity
- Collect and share a library of successful shared value examples across industries and geographies
- Develop toolkits to support shared value implementation and decision-making
- Convene practitioners both in-person and on-line to support the exchange of ideas and experiences
- Build a network of affiliated professional services firms to provide customized shared value strategy support