Join us on Twitter to learn more about what “local sourcing” means to Heineken at #BaBF on August 27, 2014 at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. ET / 5 p.m. Europe!
A cornerstone of the Heineken sustainability strategy, Brewing a Better Future (#BaBF), is focused on growing the percentage of locally-sourced ingredients in its raw material supplies. The company wants to operate in a way that improves the quality of life for local individuals and communities; helps drive inclusive growth particularly in economies in Africa; and helps the environment and ensures a consistent supply of raw materials.
Want to know more? Join CSR Expert Aman Singh and TriplePundit for an hour-long conversation with Heineken’s sustainability leadership team, including:
- Michael Dickstein (MD) – Director, Global Sustainable Development
- Paul Stanger (PS) – Local Sourcing Director, Africa & Middle East Region
- Edwin Zuidema (EZ) – Global Category Director, Raw Materials
New to Twitter Chats? Learn how to participate!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The chat will take place on August 27, 2014 at 8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT/5 p.m. CET at the hashtag #BaBF
- Speakers: @HEINEKENCorp | Moderators: @AmanSinghCSR @NickAster @TriplePundit
To register, send out the following tweet:
- I will join @HEINEKENCorp @AmanSinghCSR @NickAster & @TriplePundit to discuss local sourcing on 08/27 http://bit.ly/BaBFchat #BaBF
Got a question? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.