Net Impact 2014« Back to Events
The Net Impact Conference is the leading forum for students and professionals who want to tackle the world’s toughest social and environmental problems. This year, we’re ready to break boundaries—leaving limits behind, forging unexpected alliances, and exploring creative solutions—to transform the world.
Join us November 6-8 in Minneapolis to tap into the energizing, collaborative spirit of the Twin Cities – and our global network. Come and experience how one weekend immersed in our powerful community can give you the inspiration, learning, and connections to set positive change in motion.
The 2014 Net Impact Conference is an opportunity to…
- Engage with 350+ inspiring speakers from across sectors who are breaking new ground in social and environmental change
- Learn from 100 sessions across 10 tracks—from Sustainable Food to International Development—designed to take your inspiration, innovation and impact to the next level
- Connect with 2,500 like-minded student and professional peers and thought leaders from our global Net Impact community
New for 2014
Every year (we’re now in our 22nd!), we build on our success, improve our content, and find new ways to bring the best and brightest ideas to our community. This year is no exception:
- More workshops, debates, and other interactive session formats
- Greater opportunities for making connections, including structured Networking Salons, popular no-host dinners, parties, and more
- Local Impact: Twin Cities sessions allow attendees to roll up their sleeves and put their expertise to work on strategic challenges for locally-based organizations
- …and so much more!
A commitment to sustainability
True to our mission, the Net Impact Conference works hard to make a positive impact on our host community and the environment. Learn more about our environmental initiatives for the event.
2014 partner chapters
We are proud to work with the following partner chapters to bring you the 2014 Net Impact Conference:
- Net Impact Minneapolis Professional Chapter
- Net Impact Best Buy Corporate Chapter
- Net Impact University of Saint Thomas – Opus College of Business Graduate Chapter
- Net Impact University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management Graduate Chapter
- Net Impact University of Minnesota Undergraduate Chapter
2014 media partners
We are proud to work with the following organizations as media partners for the 2014 Net Impact Conference:
- The New Global Citizen
- Sustainable Brands
- Triple Pundit
- Social Enterprise Alliance