Now, on Thursday, May 8th; 12 Noon PST / 3pm EST, we’re bringing you our second large “Tweet Jam” on sustainable seafood. We have been running a special sponsored series on the topic for the past several weeks, and now it’s time to invite a few experts in for a live conversation, in which you can participate!
Questions of discussion will include:
- The future of “wild” fish, and aquaculture as a solution?
- The efficiency of labeling and consumer responses?
- Do diners care? Can the restaurant industry play a part?
- What is the role of businesses? NGOs? Government?
- Tim Fitzgerald – Environmental Defense Fund Oceans Program, Senior Advisor – @hawaiifitz
- Jason Simas – iPura Foods, Director of Communications – @iPura
- Clare Leschin-Hoar – Independent Food Writer / Journalist – @c_leschin
- George H. Leonard – Chief Scientist, Ocean Conservancy – @GeorgeHLeonard
Thursday, May 8th; 12 Noon PST / 3pm EST
Follow along on Twitter at: #3pChat
RSVP by sending the following tweet:
“Join me May 8 at Noon PST to talk about sustainable seafood w/ @Triplepundit & experts. http://bit.ly/SustyFishTweetJam #3pchat”
Never done this before? Read our primer on how a twitter chat works.
Have a question for our panelists? Leave a comment below or tweet us at @triplepundit. The Tweet Jam will be an hour long and we’ll have a series of conversation starting questions lined up. You’re welcome to jump in any time and add your own thoughts or questions to the dialogue.
Our series sponsors have made this chat possible. Their twitter information is below and we’ve invited them to weigh in during the chat as well.