Join C&A Foundation, Remake, Freedom Fund, and TriplePundit on December 5th at 9am Pacific, Noon Eastern, 6pm European, where we’ll be looking at forced labor – an issue that still plagues supply chains around the world.
During the #ForcedFashion chat, we’ll discuss the following and much more!
- different types of bonded and forced labor
- discuss industries where this practice is still occurring
- examine fashion specifically and how brands are combating forced labor
Bring your questions! Our guests will answer as many as possible during the chat.
- Ayesha Barenblat (@remakeourworld) Founder of Remake
- Ginny Bauman (@Freedom_Fund) Senior Program Officer, The Freedom Fund
- Anindit Roy Chowdhury (@CandAFund) Programme Manager Gender Justice & Human Rights C&A Foundation
- The TriplePundit Team
WHEN: December 5th at 9am Pacific, Noon Eastern, 6pm European
WHERE: Join the conversation on Twitter at #forcedfashion
New to Twitter Chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
Tweet to spread the word about the #forcedfashion Twitter Chat:
Join @remakeourworld, @freedom_fund & @CandAFund to discuss slavery in the supply chain: 12/5 #ForcedFashion http://bit.ly/ForcedFashion
Have a question for the panel? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @TriplePundit!
About C&A Foundation
C&A Foundation is the corporate foundation affiliated with global clothing retailer C&A. They are working to transform the fashion industry by providing partners with financial support, expertise and access to networks in order to drive change. C&A Foundation’s work focuses on four areas that they believe will have the biggest impact for people: accelerating sustainable cotton, improving working conditions, eradicating forced and child labour and strengthening local communities.