Triple Pundit produces custom branded and original content, newsletters, stakeholder events and much more. Our readers come from many different industries and company types but all share the same mission – to use the power of business to address social and environmental issues, as well as make a profit. Our mission is to create a new B2B media experience – informing, inspiring and connecting sustainable business leaders.
The funnel of influence
The funnel image to the left demonstrates a hierarchy of influence that is particularly important to sustainability. Influencers are the thought leaders – the enlightened CEOs, researchers, and authors. Their work affects and inspires activists – the NGOs, non-profits, and intrapreneurs. The tireless activists drive the engagers – the mainstream media and highly engaged consumers who serve as the final conduit to influence of consumers at large. We at TriplePundit are the influencers who talk to other influencers, activists, and engagers who translate the importance of sustainability to the mainstream.
Sustainable Business Leaders
- Over 6 million annual visitors on TriplePundit.com
- 25,000 opt-in subscribers to Newsletter
- 65,000+ social media followers (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- 32% are Owner/Executive/C-Level or Senior Management
- 35% Middle Management
- 25% work for a multi-national or large organization
- Cross functional: only 20% of readers work in the CSR department
- 72% have over 4 years of experience in professional sustainability
- 43% have 10+ years of experience in professional sustainability
- 59% report reading TriplePundit at least once a week
SOURCE: TriplePundit 2016 reader survey
- 65% US/Canada
- 17% Europe
- 12% Asia
SOURCE: Google Analytics.
A History of Great Partners