Stakeholder Twitter Chats
In collaboration with CSRwire, TriplePundit offers one-hour-long Twitter chats with organizations on their CSR and sustainability efforts, reaching an average of more than 50,000 direct followers and hundreds of thousands of secondary followers through our traditional and social media channels. A Twitter chat is an ideal way to easily reach a highly engaged audience of stakeholders, receive valuable input and build your own Twitter following.
How it works:
Our Twitter chats reach hundreds of thousands of Twitter accounts during the course of an hour-long chat. Tell us the topic of conversation that your organization is interested in. We’ll identify an ideal time for the chat, invite key thought leaders, and promote it across our network of professionals. Finally, we’ll publish a recap of the entire conversation and provide you with statistics on the reach, a list of participants, and impact of the chat.
- Walmart stakeholder Twitter chat
- Unilever on global sanitation issues
- Nestlé Waters North America on Creating Shared Value
- CSO of Mars – Barry Parkin – on the release of their latest Principles in Action Summary
- Release of new CSR report
- Announcement of new sustainability initiative
- Panel discussion on major trends
- Q&As on relevant industry issues
A standard $5,000 package includes:
- Pre-chat consultation to go over priorities and plan optimal timing and subject matter
- Preparation of key questions from the moderator
- 30 minutes of Q&A with attendees
- Pre-chat promotion on the TriplePundit site, through social media and throughout CSRwire’s network
- Post-chat synopsis and write up on TriplePundit, then distributed through the CSRwire network
- Custom analytics
- Complimentary CSRwire Profile Membership
Remember, markets are conversations. Are you prepared to participate?