Stakeholder Twitter Chats
TriplePundit can promote, organize and host your Twitter chat to discuss a topic your organization cares about or showcase your sustainability efforts. A Twitter chat is an ideal way to easily reach a highly engaged audience of stakeholders, receive valuable input and build your own Twitter following.
“I was blown away by the caliber of the attendees and the conversation”
– Robin Meyerhoff, Director, Sustainability Communications SAP
How it works:
Our Twitter chats reach hundreds of thousands of Twitter accounts during the course of an hour-long chat. Tell us the topic of conversation that your organization is interested in. We’ll identify an ideal time for the chat, invite key thought leaders, and promote it across our network of professionals. Finally, we’ll publish a recap of the entire conversation and provide you with statistics on the reach, a list of participants, and impact of the chat. Our metrics speak for themselves.
- Mondaléz International: #PartnersNow
- SAP: #SAPYouthChat
- Benevity, 92Y, Google: #GivingEveryDay
- Tech Titans Chat: #TechTitans
- Dow Chemical: #EnergyBag
- Mars, Incorporated: #FutureOfFood
- Release of new CSR report
- Announcement of new sustainability initiative
- Panel discussion on major trends
- Q&As on relevant industry issues
A standard $6,600 package includes:
- Pre-chat consultation to go over priorities and plan optimal timing and subject matter
- Preparation of key questions from the moderator
- 30 minutes orientation call with participants
- Pre-chat promotion on TriplePundit and social media
- Post-chat synopsis and write up on TriplePundit
- Custom analytics
Remember, markets are conversations. Are you prepared to participate?