San Francisco: Aug 28
Stories & Beer: Positive Mobile Impact
Mobile technology is revolutionizing communication, but can it revolutionize sustainability? Hear from 3 experts: Better World Wireless, Labor Voices, and Rainforest Connection. Register here.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Billie S Thompson on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Josephine Yrion on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Chuy Olivo on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Chris on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Carrie Christopher on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy