You – the woman, the consumer and human being has the opportunity to make a difference in this world during your lifetime. Through your actions, you have the ability to align yourself with your core values, what you are passionate about and your calling in life. Every role we undertake has the potential to make a positive impact in the world.
In this intimate discussion on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT), three women share in real-time how in their Life and Careers they are (i) standing up for the fair treatment of workers across the globe, (ii) supporting businesses to be the force for good in the world and (iii) bringing awareness to issues surrounding climate change – as part of their daily work life.
This is the new paradigm for the future – “Walking-The-Talk” – for individuals, companies, organizations and brands. With the convergence of social networks empowering people to make a difference through campaigns that call for action, we are entering the world of the “Conscious Consumer.”
- Oceana Lott, USA Coordinator for Fashion Revolution Day – speaking on “Fashion Revolution Day” #insideout
- Marsela Pecanac, VP, New Resources Bank, Certified B Corp – speaking on “B The Change Campaign” #BtheChange
- Shamini Dhana, Founder & CEO Dhana Inc. and Dhana EcoKids – speaking and participating in the upcoming “California Climate Ride” #climateride
Come join us, get inspired and share in the conversation
- Why action speaks louder than words?
- Where to place the effort to create the greatest impact?
- What it takes to get the attention of your audience?
- How collaborations can enhance and drive the message?
- Why we need you to take action?
5:30 – 6:30 pm: Registration and Networking
6:30 – 7:30 pm: Program and Presentations
7:30 – 8:00 pm: Open Forum and Discussion
Appetizers and drinks will be served over networking. Please join us, partake in an evening of thought-provoking dialogue and where “making a difference” is the name of the game.
Sign up today to join the conversation
Use the promotional code 3P4CHANGE when you register. The first 10 TriplePundit readers to sign up will score free tickets!
Have questions about “Creating Change Through Action” – by 85 Broads San Francisco Chapter? Contact 85 Broads