These days it takes more than an attractive salary to attract top talent. Ultimately, every company wants to attract and retain high quality employees. But how do you do that? There are various methods espoused by experts, but perhaps the most commonly touted approach is to develop and evolve a highly effective employee engagement program. After all, the more engaged your employees are, the greater their desire to stay with your company over the long term. Here are some best practices for attracting and retaining top talent with your employee engagement program:
– Communicate your company’s dedication to supporting the community…and stand by it
– Embrace employee volunteering as a way to stay involved in the community
– Publicize your employee volunteer program
– Encourage your top talent to spread the word about your company
– Create an internal social network to keep employees engaged with one another
Visit our website to download our free article Want to Attract and Retain Top Talent at Your Organization? where we’ll expand on each of these points. You can also learn more about the MicroEdge AngelPoints Volunteering solution.