If you have a business that offers a sustainable product or service, you have an excellent chance of standing out against businesses that are indifferent to the green revolution. You may recall the words of Paola Geremicca, a communications director for Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), in one of our earlier posts: “Today, global consumers are well educated about sustainability, and they are willing to put their money where their heart is.”
So, if you have a company in this niche, then you need a web presence; and if you do have a website, then you should amp up your marketing strategies to increase the amount of traffic it’s currently attracting.
4 Ways to Build Your Brand
Four ways to optimize your unique position to build a strong brand are pumping up the SEO, creating videos, adding a blog to your website, and contributing to supporting environmental causes.
- Improve SEO:
SEO is more than beneficial; it’s essential. Failing to optimize your content to increase search engine rankings is turning down the opportunity to get a constant stream of traffic from organic search.
While it’s possible that you’re quite skilled in best SEO practices, you will see better results by using professional seo services for three primary reasons:
- 1. Dedicated team: You will have the service of an entire team dedicated to keeping up with the latest changes in search, using the most effective marketing instruments to track performance, and can put in the necessary time and effort to research and optimize the best keywords to drive traffic from search engine result pages.
- 2. More Services: An SEO service will achieve results through a multi-pronged approach. Experienced website designers will increase your website’s usability, seasoned writers will improve the quality of your content, and marketing specialists will tweak your sales funnel or sales pages to improve conversions.
- 3. Better Results: Working with experts who know what they’re doing can enhance traffic, improve website usability, ascertain efficient browser compatibility, give you higher rankings in the search engines, and help you realize a return on your investment. They will also enhance your profile for to get better results from local search.
- Create video content:
If you’re like most people, when you hear about video marketing, you probably think this is mainly about building a YouTube channel.
However, in a video marketing guide, Brian Peters outlines the staggering statistics of five excellent online video sharing websites: “People watch more than 100 million hours of video on Facebook. YouTube brings in nearly 4,950,000,000 video views daily. Snapchat alone fuels more than 10 billion video views every single day!”
Consequently, he suggests creating a marketing channel for Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter.
Each channel offers slightly different marketing opportunities for video marketing:
- · Facebook audiences like fun and shareable videos.
- · YouTube audiences number among the largest and most diverse videos.
- · SnapChat audiences are growing in number because of a preference for authentic content.
- · Instagram audiences like motivating and inspiring content.
- · Twitter audiences like quick and entertaining content.
- Add a blog to the website:
Blogging is one of the best ways to continuously add fresh content. While content on a website tends to be static, content on a blog thrives on novelty and change.
Adding a blog to your websites offers the following benefits:
- It increases your opportunities to be found. Since you are continually pumping out new keywords for the search engines, Google continually indexes your new content.
- It makes it easy to share your content on social media both by doing it directly after a post is done to encouraging visitors to share your content on their individual accounts.
- It makes it possible to engage an audience through the comments section.
- Actively support environmental causes:
Although it may not seem like a direct way to build your brand, your brand benefits through association. Through your environmental support for different causes, you will build a reputation as a green company. Your efforts at participating in the green community will motivate your employees and attract customers who hate the idea of squandering resources. In short, it’s an excellent public relations strategy.
In summary, you can achieve a significant improvement in every aspect of your business by focusing on optimizing effective marketing strategies like SEO, videos, blogging, and indirect public relations by supporting environmental causes.