Are you ready to be one of the first to hear the news?
BambooHR has announced its first user conference, which is taking place this April 26 – 28.
The Elevate Summit, which is being held up in the breathtaking Snowbird Ski Resort, has been designed to offer unprecedented inspiration to HR professionals and provide them with the right tools to reach new levels of HR mastery.
The upcoming conference includes keynote speakers, breakout sessions, training, networking strategy, outdoor activities and entertainment with stunning mountain views. Upon your return home from the Elevate Summit, your organization will also gain the benefit of your new insights, skills and connections.
Why Attend the Elevate Summit?
While we cannot possibly go over every one of the benefits of BambooHR’s User Conference in this post, we can outline the key advantages that you can look forward to:
- Industry Education – You’ll have the opportunity to attend a wide variety of keynote and breakout sessions to discover new trends in HR and gain valuable insight from experts, thought leaders, and product champions in the industry.
- Individualized Training – In addition to the group events, you’ll be able to set up one-on-one appointments at the “Genius Bar” to meet with Bamboo representatives that will help you maximize your BambooHR platform advantage.
- New Connections – When you attend the Elevate Summit, you’ll be able to collaborate with other HR professionals and benefit from different perspectives as you work to enhance common industry practices.
- Outdoor Entertainment – Enjoy the view from 11,000 feet up in the beautiful Utah mountains, take part in diverse and exciting activities, and squeeze in some rest and relaxation.
- Give Back – Every attendee will have the chance to take part in a service project, which means you’ll be giving back to those who need it most.
Who Will You Meet There?
The individuals confirmed so far include multiple keynote speakers such as:
- Susan Cain: Co-Founder of Quiet Revolution and author of the bestselling books Quiet Power: The Secret Strengths of Introverts and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking. Cain is also a celebrated leadership speaker and has presented at Google, Harvard, The U.S. Treasury and the US Naval Academy just to name a few.
- Patty McCord: Patty McCord, the former Chief Talent Officer at Netflix, is known as a workplace innovator and is an in-demand culture and leadership consultant.
- Brad Montague: Brad is best known as the creator of Kid President, which was motivated by his belief that kids have voices worth listening to. He believes that both kids and grownups can change the world “it just takes all of us working together.”
- Jill Christensen: Jill is an employee-engagement expert, and bestselling author and international keynote speaker. She has three decades of consulting and speaking experience for global Fortune 500 companies and was recently named a Top 100 Global Employee Engagement Influencer for 2017.
- Shawn Murphy: Shawn is the CEO of Switch & Shift, a promoter of workplace optimism, and a top ranked leadership blogger by the Huffington Post.
In addition to the names mentioned above, there will be many more industry experts presenting at the Elevate Summit including BambooHR’s founders, Ben Peterson and Ryan Sanders. In fact, more than 200 industry experts and enthusiasts will be attending the event, and the networking opportunities will be widespread.
How Do I Get Started?
Whether you are interested in learning more about the conference, have specific questions you need answers to — or are ready to sign up today – visit the Elevate Summit page to find exactly what you’re looking for.
You can also email TheSummit@BambooHR.com for quick answers to your questions.