*** MEDIA ALERT ***
WHAT: Five years ago, Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace established a framework for collaboration to work positively toward long-term solutions to conserve and protect forest resources worldwide. Appropriately marking the traditional “wood” anniversary, K-C and Greenpeace will host a first-of-its-kind Twitter chat to discuss progress and future goals.
The chat is expected to cover questions such as:
- How did K-C and Greenpeace resolve differences five years ago?
- Together, what have they achieved since then?
- What are the crucial elements of the relationship?
- What should other organizations know about engaging with Greenpeace?
- What are the two organizations focused on next?
- Peggy Ward (@PeggyatKC), Kimberly-Clark’s sustainability strategy leader for North America consumer tissue
- Richard Brooks (@RBGreenpeace), forest campaign coordinator for Greenpeace Canada
- Rolf Skar (@RolfSkarGP forest campaign director for Greenpeace USA
WHEN: Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2014, 1 p.m. EDT.
WHERE: Join the conversation at #forestsolutions
To participate, send out the following tweet:
I’ll join @AmanSinghCSR & @NickAster to discuss how @kccorp @GreenpeaceCA @GreenpeaceUSA are working together for #forestsolutions 8/5 1pmET
Read more at kimberly-clark.com/sustainability.
Media Relations for Kimberly-Clark
Eric Bruner (email@example.com)
Bob Brand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: “KMB”) and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C’s brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, HUGGIES, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the Company’s 142-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.