NOTE: Interested in attending SXSW Eco at a discount? Use this code to register: “reg-eco-ppp_krktc54rdt“
Professional development opportunities are a big part of SXSW Eco 2013. From one-on-one sessions to large group workshops, we’re programming events that will give you the skills to take your career to the next level.
- Mentor Sessions: Gain valuable insight through one-on-one sessions with industry experts.
- Startup Central Breakout Sessions: These round table coaching sessions give entrepreneurs access to experts in startup marketing, funding, pitching and more!
- Run Your NGO Like a Startup: The startup model provides an effective blueprint for NGOs. This track includes workshops and solo sessions for advocates and social entrepreneurs to excel using the startup model.
- Continuing Education Credits: Advance your career with continuing education credits from the American Institute of Architects and USGBC. 7 hours of AIA credit have been confirmed with more to come–USGBC credits are pending.
- Eco Exhibition: This two-day showcase highlights the latest in forward-thinking business solutions, innovations in sustainability and the ingenuity of smart design. The Exhibition features Meet Ups, a Maker Space, Hacker Lounge and Startup Networking opportunities.Check out our professional development page for updates as we add more exciting opportunities to our 2013 program.
Reposted from the SXSWeco Blog.