RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference will be the largest reverse logistics event of the year. It will take place January 22nd through the 24th at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Atlanta GA.
Global thought leaders from across industries will come together to discuss the latest trends and best practices in reverse logistics and sustainability. Retailers, manufacturers, 3PLs, recyclers, and liquidators will be discussing a wide range of topics that include:
- Legislation that will impact reverse logistics, end-of-life, and product recalls
- Product recall best practices
- Retail returns management best practices
- How manufacturers can find hidden profits by improving reverse logistics
- Maximizing liquidation recovery values on obsolete assets
- The latest academic research on the secondary liquidation market
- Service provider best practices
- Reverse Logistics in China
In addition to the presentations, there will be a trade show where top service providers will present their best-in-class services and solutions.
Retailers, manufacturers and warranty providers can attend this event for free. To download the agenda for the conference and to register to attend, go to www.reverselogistics.com/conference.