Join Tim Fleming (Director, Enterprise Sustainability Integration, AT&T), Jori Mendel (Strategic Alliance Manager, AT&T Smart Cities), Dunstan Allison-Hope (Managing Director, BSR), Amir Omar (VP of Strategic Partners & Key Accounts, Hydropoint Data Systems), Torri Martin (Director of SMARTATL) and TriplePundit on Tuesday, January 17th at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET to discuss how AT&T is turning “cities of the future” into a reality!
The city of the future is a smart city. It’s environmentally sustainable and addresses the needs of its residents. During this Twitter Chat, our distinguished panelists will discuss how they view these cities of the future. We’ll delve into technological solutions that are being – and will be – implemented in smart cities, and explain how they can benefit the environment, communities and citizen’s quality of life. Panelists will also discuss how they’re working together in AT&T’s spotlight cities and communities to deliver these benefits.
During #ATTsmartcities, we’ll discuss the following and more!
- What exactly a “smart city” is and its impacts on residents
- How smart cities use the Internet of Things (IoT) to optimize our use of valuable resources like energy and water, to improve quality of life and impacts on the planet
- How AT&T is using the right technology & IoT solutions, securely, to help cities become cleaner, safer and stronger
- How the technology that weaves through smart cities has the potential to enable large-scale carbon emissions and water savings
- The future of smart cities for citizens and local government
Bring your questions, and our panelists will answer as many as possible.
- Tim Fleming (@TimothyBFleming) – AT&T Sustainability Integration (Director)
- Jori Mendel (@Jori_Mendel) – AT&T Smart Cities (Strategic Alliance Manager)
- Dunstan Allison-Hope (@DunstanHope) – BSR (Managing Director)
- Amir Omar (@AmirOmar) – Hydropoint Data Systems (VP of Strategic Partners & Key Accounts)
- Torri Martin (@torrimartinATL) – Director of SMARTATL
- The TriplePundit Team
WHEN: Tuesday, January 17 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
WHERE: Join the conversation on Twitter at #ATTsmartcities
New to Twitter Chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
Tweet to spread the word about the #ATTsmartcities Twitter Chat:
Have a question for the panel? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AT&T helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high-speed internet and voice services. With its expertise in Iot, AT&T’s Smart Cities organization is helping build more connected cities and more environmentally sustainable communities. With its strategic alliances, AT&T is delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that will help cities save money, preserve natural resources and improve the quality of life for citizens – addressing connectivity needs in the areas of transportation, lighting, infrastructure, public safety and more.