Cambridge: May 23
Global Shared Value Leadership Summit. The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year's Summit. Register here.
San Rafael: Jun 2 – Jun 4
Public Banking Conference. Join pioneering policy makers, civic leaders, banking entrepreneurs, innovators and ordinary citizens interested in learning about one of the most critical undertakings of our time: creating a truly prosperous, democratic and sustainable new economy. Get a 25% discount with promo-code "3p" Register here.
Try the CSRHUB Widget
- BlueDem1 on SAP Pledges to Hire Adults with Autism For 1% of Workforce
- Leon Kaye on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- SympaticoClothing . on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- Mark Pettis on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- SLDI on SLDI & The Lost Symbol