Cambridge: May 23
Global Shared Value Leadership Summit. The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year's Summit. Register here.
San Rafael: Jun 2 – Jun 4
Public Banking Conference. Join pioneering policy makers, civic leaders, banking entrepreneurs, innovators and ordinary citizens interested in learning about one of the most critical undertakings of our time: creating a truly prosperous, democratic and sustainable new economy. Get a 25% discount with promo-code "3p" Register here.
Try the CSRHUB Widget
- David W. John on Zayed Future Energy Prize Opens Submissions for 2014 Award in U.S.
- PuraKai on NPR’s Planet Money Tries Crowdfunding
- Amanda Starbuck on JPMorgan Releases CSR Report Amid Negative Press
- The-Electric Bicycle-Store on E-Bikes Continue to Expand in the U.S.
- Samilcar on Understanding AC Refrigerant Standards