Online: Sep 18
Symantec: Bridging the Workforce and Diversity Gaps
Join Symantec, Susan McPherson and the Shared Value Initiative as we discuss diversity as a business imperative as well as ways to bridge the gaps that are holding diversity back in certain sectors Register here.
The B Corp Series
How to Use Business as a Force for Good
Join a Growing Movement: Learn how you can join a global movement to redefine success in business, led by well-known icons like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry’s, disruptive upstarts like Warby Parker and Etsy, and recently covered by The New York Times, The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, Inc., and
Build a Better Business: Drawing on best practices from 100+ B Corps, this 25-part series will show how using business as a force for good can help distinguish your company in a crowded market, attract and retain the best employees, and increase customer trust, loyalty, and evangelism for your brand.
Online: Sep 18
Fireside Chat: Live
- Nick Aster
Philadelphia: Sep 30
Stories & Beer Philadelphia: Measuring Positive Impact
Measuring financial success is straightforward enough, but how do you measure a business's overall positive impact? Join 4 different b-corps to talk about it in Philadelphia. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Fear-Based Marketing Has No Place in the Mainstream Climate Change Debate on
- NYC Gives Homeowners Free Rain Barrels on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with Indigenous on Fashion Traceability on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with MJ Freeway on Medical Marijuana Traceability on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with Flip Labs on Seafood Traceability on
- Solution Generation Brings Climate Change Leadership to Campuses and Communities Nationwide
- 80 Businesses Honored as ‘Best for Workers’, Creating Higher Quality Jobs That Serve a Higher Purpose
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- What I Learned at CSRwire.com
- First Ever Summit on LGBTQ Sustainability
- The best way to future-proof your business? Go green