Your Guide to Paper and Sustainability
When it comes to paper and sustainability, popular and abundant misconceptions can fill volumes. Given the overwhelming amount of information (and misinformation) in popular media regarding paper, it can be difficult for business decision-makers to determine how to best embrace sustainability in a meaningful way, without an adverse impact on business results.
That’s why Boise created CHOICES
– a comprehensive sustainability initiative designed to educate, initiate conversation and offer answers to a variety of sustainability questions. Instead of touting specific products or passing judgment on others, Boise is committed to a neutral, fact-based approach to the topic.
As the name implies, Boise believes that if given all of the facts, paper decision-makers and end-users are equipped to decide independently how best to incorporate sustainability best practices in their own operations.
A few of the CHOICES
resources available online include:
- Articles and case studies about the best sustainability practices
- Blog posts and discussions about paper within the office environment, including tips onworking more responsibly
- Multimedia resources that illustrate sustainability practices in action
- Presentations from experts
- A resource room with background information about paper, sustainability and corporate responsibility
- Facts and statistics about the importance of paper in our daily lives
Join the conversation today and share your thoughts at www.boisechoices.com
. We encourage you to check back with TriplePundit frequently to read an ongoing series of articles about the sustainable lifecycle of paper.
Read on below: