Online: Mar 11
Tweet Jam: Sustainable Fashion March 11th
Join this one-hour Tweet Jam on March 11, with Business Fights Poverty and a panel of eco-fashion experts, to discuss the sustainable apparel industry. Register here.
Is Nuclear Energy Compatible With Sustainability?
Nuclear fission is often debated as a possible solution to our energy needs – after all it produces essentially zero pollution. Unless of course, you count that pesky nuclear waste which must be dealt with in someone’s back yard.
We have covered the subject, and its many pros and cons, on TriplePundit for years. Please read on for our insights.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Los Angeles: Mar 23 – Mar 25
International Corporate Citizenship Conference 2014
Join 650 corporate managers in an environment where practitioners exchange ideas, experiences, and challenges with a knowledgeable and committed network of corporate citizenship peers. Register here.
- Nick Aster
San Diego: Apr 24 – Apr 27
Social Venture Network Spring Conference
SVN conferences convene and connect influential, innovative business leaders, impact investors and cultural entrepreneurs to create an experience where attendees can share the ideas and resources they need to succeed and grow. Register here.
- Nick Aster
New York: May 13 – May 14
Shared Value Leadership Summit
For business leaders and problem solvers who see exciting market opportunities at the intersection of business goals and societal challenges, the Shared Value Initiative is the leading community shaping research, partnerships, and practices. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Mar 12
Online Chat: Neil Hawkins; Vice President, Sustainability, The Dow Chemical Company
What are ecosystem services? Ever thought about putting a price on nature? Learn about The Dow Chemical Company's work with The Nature Conservancy and some of the ways the company is working with nature to improve otherwise expensive and possibly toxic processes like water treatment. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Apr 16
Online Chat: Justin Bakule; Executive Director, Shared Value Initiative
Learn how the SVI works with corporate, civil society, government and academic stakeholders to influence the development of shared value research. Register here.
- Bourgeois Boheme on Tweet Jam: Sustainable Fashion March 11th
- Richard on New “EPA” Report Trashes LEED Standards… No, Really!
- Jennifer on New “EPA” Report Trashes LEED Standards… No, Really!
- john chase on Nuclear Energy: Pros and Cons
- SLDI on Sea Ice Melting at Alarming Rate
- TriplePundit Receives Official B Corporation Status
- Changing Lives Through Coffee: Now Crowdfunding!
- ISOS Group to Help Launch CDP Training Efforts in the US
- The Energy Efficient Home Owner: Consuming Eco-Friendly Resources
- 3 Reasons Why A Green Remodeling Franchise Can Be A Good Investment
- New Partnership Addresses Climate Risk in Supply Chain