Online: Aug 5
Kimberly-Clark & Greenpeace
The chat will cover topics such as how K-C and Greenpeace resolved their differences five years ago, what they've achieved since, how their relationship thrives, and where the two are moving next. Register here.
Sempra: CSR & Sustainability News
Sempra Energy was created in 1998 by a merger of parent companies of two long-established and highly respected investor-owned utilities with rich histories dating back more than a century. Sempra Energy companies develop energy infrastructure, operate utilities, and provide related products and services.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace