Online: Jul 24
Mars, Inc. on Principles in Action
Join Mars, Inc. for a live Twitter chat in collaboration with Aman Singh to offer an in-depth discussion about sustainability at the food manufacturer. Register here.
sustainability SAP India
Building a More Sustainable India With IT
Triple Pundit’s Nick Aster took a trip to India to investigate how information technology is helping address issues of sustainability – from energy use to economic development to everything in between. Our trip took us from SAP’s Indian headquarters in Bangalore to the chaos and beauty of Mumbai, as well as to Anand to visit one of India’s most iconic brands – Amul.
All trip expenses and logistics provided by SAP
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Pavel Pavlov on Alternative Building Method: Aerated Concrete
- T Bailey on Foster Farms Recalls Chicken, Sues Insurer for Rejecting Claim
- Jennifer Rodriguez on Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point
- Hausman F on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- Richard Watson on Storing Data in the Cloud: How Safe is It?
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation Engagement With Greenpeace
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance