Online: Oct 7
HP Twitter Chat from SXSW Eco
Join TriplePundit's Founder, Nick Aster, and HP's Senior Director of Strategy and Communications, Chris Librie, for a Twitter chat live on #LivingProgress from SXSWeco on October 7th! Register here.
sustainability SAP India
Building a More Sustainable India With IT
Triple Pundit’s Nick Aster took a trip to India to investigate how information technology is helping address issues of sustainability – from energy use to economic development to everything in between. Our trip took us from SAP’s Indian headquarters in Bangalore to the chaos and beauty of Mumbai, as well as to Anand to visit one of India’s most iconic brands – Amul.
All trip expenses and logistics provided by SAP
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Give Back Box® is a Top 100 Finalist for the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco