Triple Pundit has teamed up with Ethical Corporation to promote the 10th annual Responsible Business Summit in London coming up in May. The conference historically brings together over 400 attendees, 65 percent of whom are representatives of multinational corporations. The rest of the audience is made up of NGOs, industry associations, Government representatives, consultancies and press.
The conference improves every year, and this fixing to be the best ever. The sessions are on the cutting edge of the issues we discuss at Triple Pundit:
-How sustainability strategy is changing PepsiCo– and why
-The big debate: Can a large company be sustainable and grow
-Innocent: Can a ‘good brand’ REALLY deliver behavior change?
-Unilever: What does sustainable living mean in practice?
-Sell CSR to your board: What metrics and measurements do they expect to see when you brief them?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Panasonic Europe, Laurent Abadie, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- TNT, Peter Bakker, CEO
- PepsiCo, Zein Abdalla, European CEO
- Innocent Drinks, Richard Reed, Founder
- Seventh Generation, Jeffrey Hollender, Co-Founder and former President and CEO
- Alliance Boots, Stefano Pessina, Executive Chairman
- Kraft Foods UK & Ireland, Nick Bunker, President
- Johnson Matthey, Neil Carson, CEO
Why you should attend:
- Benchmark European CR best practice: Case studies and exclusive insight from 60 of the highest performing responsible businesses around
- Practical next steps on the most critical problems your company faces today – from impact assessment to embedding CSR
- Two days of networking opportunities with 400+ attendees from big
corporates like Timberland, IKEA, McDonald’s, Vodafone, Siemens, Rio
Tinto, Pfizer, L’Oreal and Vneshecombank
- 51% of 2010 attendees were Director-level executives, or more senior
60+ speakers shared knowledge & case studies over 2 days
- International perspective: a third of 2010 attendees were from
Europe, with 10% from the Americas and representation from every continent on
earth (apart from Antarctica)
- 75% of last year’s attendees said they would probably or definitely recommend the conference to a colleague
Sounds great to me!
Register here, and don’t forget to send us a postcard from London!