Welcome to 3p
TriplePundit is a global media platform covering the intersection of people, planet and profit. We believe business can be a force for good. With over 6 million unique annual page views, we cover topics ranging from global water and energy challenges to social justice and economic equality, sustainable food to corporate social responsibility, and much more!
TriplePundit’s mission is to further the conversation on the Triple Bottom Line in business.
The philosophy of TriplePundit is based on the “triple bottom line” or — three Ps — of sustainability – People, Planet, Profit. Triple Bottom Line advocates argue that economy, environment and society are inseparably related, and an understanding of all three is critical to society’s ability to flourish long term. With this in mind, we write with critical optimism – our authors will call companies out when we think they deserve it, but also give credit where credit is due. Sustainability is hard work and incremental change almost always deserves a round of applause.
- The front page: Written by staff authors and guest contributors, TriplePundit.com publishes around five breaking news stories, industry items of note, and op-eds daily. You can find these stories every day at TriplePundit.com or by subscribing to our daily newsletter.
- Live, online engagements in the form of Twitter Chats have becoming increasingly popular in recent years. We offer regular events with our sponsors and partners and welcome you to take part.
- We partner to promote and send staff members to dozens of in-person conferences annually. Let us know where we can find you!
- Our social media community is always buzzing. Join us on: LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Medium, Periscope, Tsu, and more!
Our half a million active monthly readers are a diverse group. From corporate executives to social entrepreneurs, MBA students to consultants, most of our readers are dedicated to using the power of business for good.
We partner with dozens of companies and organizations every year to amplify their work as leaders choosing to drive the sustainability conversations in their industry. Our partnerships take a variety of forms, from traditional advertising to higher-level custom content and editorial coverage.
With sponsorships, our commitment to transparency through the disclosure of business relationships associated with content remains unchanged. We will always provide information on the author and the sponsor of the content.
- For general information, please use our contact form here.
- For partnership information, please visit our sponsorship page here.
- For publishing press releases, please contact our partner, CSRwire here.
Our Writing Team is a diverse group of journalists and social media veterans with a passion for socially responsible business.