Join TriplePundit and Anheuser-Busch InBev on May 5 at #ABInBevBetterWorld for a special Twitter chat about AB InBev’s Global Citizenship Report and the progress made in 2014, particularly the achievement of its six Global Responsible Drinking Goals.
During this hour-long discussion, AB InBev will provide insight into its global Better World initiatives. They will detail successes and challenges the company faced in 2014 in the areas of responsible drinking, the environment, and the community; and offer insights on the company’s future plans to further accelerate its global impact.
We hope you will log on to learn more from AB InBev on their global citizenship efforts.
Additional topics we will explore during the #ABInBevBetterWorld conversation will include:
- The importance of partnerships, consumer education initiatives, and retailer trainings in the context of the six company-wide Global Responsible Drinking Goals
- Progress made against the company’s 2017 Global Environmental Goals, especially with the use of the SmartBarley platform to enable growers around the world to compare performance metrics and share best practices
- Successes the company has seen in their employee volunteer community efforts
- And much more!
FEATURED GUESTS, Tweeting from @ABInBevNews:
- Ricardo Rolim — VP, Global Sustainability
- Hugh (Bert) Share — Senior Global Director, Beer & Better World
- Rainer Meyrer — Global Director, Beer & Better World
- John Rogers — Global Director, Agricultural Development
- Nick Aster (@NickAster) — TriplePundit Founder and Publisher
- Marissa Rosen (@MarissaR1) — TriplePundit Director of Social Media
- Jen Boynton (@JenBoynton) — TriplePundit Editor-In-Chief
WHEN: May 5 at 9am PT / 12pm ET
WHERE: Join the conversation on Twitter at #ABInBevBetterWorld.
New to Twitter Chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
To participate, send out the following tweet:
Would you like to pose a question for AB InBev? Send it to email@example.com or tweet @TriplePundit!
About Anheuser-Busch InBev
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. This includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®; international brands Beck’s®, Leffe®, and Hoegaarden®; and local champions Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Victoria®, Modelo Especial®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Cass®, and Jupiler®. Anheuser-Busch InBev’s dedication to heritage and quality originates from the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium dating back to 1366 and the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery, with origins in St. Louis, USA since 1852. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155 000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2014, AB InBev realized 47.1 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. Learn more at ab-inbev.com, at facebook.com/ABInBev or on Twitter through @ABInBevNews.