Join TriplePundit, SAP, and our esteemed guest panel for a special Twitter chat about STEM Inclusion on APRIL 14th at 8 am PST / 11 am EST – at #SAPYouthChat. During this hour-long Twitter chat, SAP and our panel of leading innovators will share their expertise on empowering youth and developing the future IT workforce through STEM. We’ll also explore why a diverse STEM workforce is critical to building a sustainable business strategy. And hear from a young hacker who is creating her own professional path and paving the way for others too.
- Alicia Lenze (@alicialenze), Global Head of CSR at SAP
- Simone Sneed (@catchbrilliance), Chief Relationship Officer at YesWeCode
- Hoa Tu (@BtechSchool), Principal of BTECH
- Sarah Austin (@sarahaustin), former SAP Hacker of the Year, Forbes 30 Under 30
- Nick Aster (@NickAster) — TriplePundit Founder and Publisher
- Marissa Rosen (@MarissaR1) — TriplePundit Director of Social Media
- Jen Boynton (@JenBoynton) — TriplePundit Editor-In-Chief
WHEN: April 14th at 8am PST / 11am EST
WHERE: Join the conversation on Twitter at #SAPYouthChat.
New to Twitter Chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
Among the issues we will explore during the #SAPYouthChat conversation:
- The benefits of a diverse STEM workforce
- The two faces of the STEM skills gap: corporate hiring and the education pipeline
- People and organizations that are leading the charge to close the gap
- How structured mentorship programs can introduce youth to STEM career paths
To participate, send out the following tweet:
This will be the first in a series of four Twitter chats that TriplePundit and SAP will host in 2015 to open the dialogue around empowering youth. Each chat will feature an SAP spokesperson, an external influencer, an SAP partner, and a youth influencer. Stay tuned for upcoming chats on youth innovation, sports, and healthcare, as well as meaningful work for millennials.