Join Gabi Zedlmayer, Chief Progress Officer for HP, and TriplePundit for a special Twitter Chat about HP Living Progress and Earth Day 2015 on April 21st, 8am PST / 11am EST – at #LivingProgress.
Climate change is one of the most urgent and difficult problems facing our society today. The toll it is having on people, the economy and the planet cannot be ignored.
On the eve of Earth Day 2015, HP Chief Progress Officer Gabi Zedlmayer joins TriplePundit’s Nick Aster for a candid chat about the challenges climate change is having on people, the economy and environment. The two will discuss what one of the world’s largest IT companies is doing to not only reduce its own impact, but to help others lower their emissions and fundamentally transform how the world works.
Recently recognized as one of the fifty most influential women in European tech, Gabi Zedlmayer is a passionate, visionary leader who knows what the power of creative thinking and technology can do to transform lives, energize businesses, and empower communities. She sees it every day as she does what she calls “the best job in the company.” As Chief Progress Officer, Gabi is responsible for ensuring HP Living Progress, which is the company’s framework for thinking about how it does business, is embodied throughout the company and brought to life through action and innovation.
TriplePundit and HP have held two previous Twitter Chats on Living Progress – live from Sustainable Brands 2014 and SXSW Eco 2014. On April 21st, Gabi will share what has been unfolding at HP over the past several months as the company prepares to separate into two Fortune 50 companies later this year. A few topics on the docket include:
- How product development innovations at HP are specifically addressing greenhouse gas emissions
- The significance of Earth Day at HP – and what the company is doing new for the celebration this year
- How HP is working to reduce GHGs across its entire value chain
- Progress on rainforest protection through an innovative partnership with Conservation International
Join Gabi on Twitter as she addresses how HP Living Progress is moving the company and the industry toward a stronger, more sustainable economy and a better future. Gather your questions so she can address your inquiries!
- Gabi Zedlmayer (@GabiZed) – Chief Progress Officer at HP.
- Nick Aster (@NickAster) — TriplePundit Founder and Publisher
- Marissa Rosen (@MarissaR1) — TriplePundit Director of Social Media
- Jen Boynton (@JenBoynton) — TriplePundit Editor-In-Chief
WHEN: Tuesday, April 21st at 8am PST / 11am EST
WHERE: Join the conversation on Twitter at #LivingProgress.
New to Twitter Chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
To participate, send out the following tweet:
Have a question for Gabi? Send it to email@example.com or tweet @TriplePundit!