The SharingValueAsia Summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is the region’s leading forum to encourage partnership between business, civil society and government. This full-day corporate led conference will examine how the “era of empowerment” can be seized to drive Asia Pacific’s next wave of social, economic and environmental advance. It will examine how partnership and creating shared value can be the catalyst for change – while delivering “profit with a purpose”.
Visit the website: http://www.sharingvalue.asia/summit.
Attend and meet with sponsors, speakers and partners from organisations including HP, FleishmanHillard, Diageo plc, KKR, Food Industry Asia, CARE International, World Vision, PwC Singapore, Accenture and the William J. Clinton Foundation.
Confirmed speakers and moderators include:
• Apurvi Sheth, Managing Director for SEA Emerging Markets and Joint Ventures, Diageo plc.
• Gabi Zedlmayer, Vice President & Chief Progress Officer Corporate Affairs, Hewlett-Packard Company
• Kris Balderston, Senior Vice President, Senior Partner and General Manager Washington D.C., FleishmanHillard
• Sharanjit Leyl, producer and presenter for BBC World News
• Monica Hira, Partner, Risk Services and Sustainability, PwC Singapore
• Anu Madgavkar, Senior fellow, the McKinsey Global Institute
• Stav Zotalis, Country Director, CARE International, Cambodia
• Laura Hwang, President at Singapore Council Of Women’s Organisations
• Ynse de Boer, Managing Director, Accenture Sustainability Services
• Ruby Shang, Director, Asia Initiative, at the William J. Clinton Foundation
• Vivek Puthucode, General Manager, Public Services & Healthcare, Asia Pacific Japan, SAP Asia Pte Ltd.
• Dr. Feisul Idzwan Mustapha, Public Health Specialist, The Ministry of Health Malaysia
• Johan von Zweigbergk, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Asia, Philip Morris International
• Farah Kabir, Country Director in Bangladesh, CARE International
• Robert Kraybill, Managing Director, Impact Investment Exchange Asia
• Brian G. Rogove, CEO, Cognita Asia
• Hwang Soo Chiat, Associate Professor at Singapore Management University
• Kevin Legg, Managing Director, South Asia, GersonLehrman Group
• Tim Bishop, Head of Private Sector Engagement, CARE International
• Helen Duce, Managing Partner, GreenOcean Group
• Layton Croft, Vice President, International Government Relations, Peabody Energy
• Steve Okun, Director of Asia-Pacific Public Affairs, KKR
• Anthony Rose, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Walmart
• Erin Lyon, Executive Director of CSR Asia
Who should attend:
• Citizenship and partnership professionals from MNCs and Asian domestic corporations;
• Middle and senior ranking corporate affairs and communications professionals;
• External engagement managers from NGOs and not-for-profits;
• Government relations and external affairs directors and managers;
• Public policy professionals and civil servants;
• Private sector engagement and innovation directors from government and multilateral agencies;
• CSR professionals and professionals engaged in PPP and Creating Shared Value;
• Senior and middle-tier managers from charities and trade/industry groups.
Session themes include:
• Profit With Purpose: Empowerment Through the Shared Value model;
• Living Progress: HP’s strategy for sustainable business;
• Smoothing The Path to Partnership: Managing Risk and Removing Conflict of Interest;
• Securing the Positive Dynamic: Overcoming Negative Industry Perceptions;
• Unlocking The Value of Government: New approaches for policymakers;
• Empowerment Through Equality: The Economic Case for Gender Empowerment;
• Driving Social Enterprise: Empowering Innovation and Advance.
• The Real Impact: Managing Measurement and Assessing Return.
BOOK TODAY and save 30% using the discount code SVA3p
Visit the website: http://www.sharingvalue.asia/summit
Email email@example.com to reserve your seats or for telephone registration or call +66 223 18149