Something fun for your Friday, originally posted on WellHome: Government spending on alternative energy is quite small compared to the amount of money Americans spend on a variety of non-essential products and services. Consider this juxtaposition. What if even a small portion of our spending on the below were instead invested in our energy future?
Energy Research Dollars Visualized
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
Online: Jan 8
Webinar: Profiling the Practice of Corporate Citizenship
This FREE webinar explores how the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) dimensions of business are managed in today’s business world, and how these practices have evolved. Register here.
- Travis Noland
Atlanta: Jan 22 – Jan 24
RLSC’s Reverse Logistics Conference
What are the most critical issues facing reverse logistics executives today? Speakers include experts from retail, manufacturing, academia, and service sectors. This is the largest reverse logistics event of 2014. Register here.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- patrioticus on Big Bucks Saved If Aging Hanford Nuclear Plant Closes
- patrioticus on Politics of Climate Change: A Well-Oiled Machine
- patrioticus on Ford: Top 10 Trends Shaping the World in 2014
- patrioticus on Study: 51 of 100 Top Companies Emitting Unsustainable Levels of CO2
- Bala R. Subramanian on Tesla and SolarCity Partner to Provide Energy Storage for Commercial Buildings
- The Importance of Clean Drinking Water
- How to furnish your home in an eco-friendly sustainable way
- Kenya – An environmental balance
- RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference
- An inside look at the practice of corporate citizenship
- Join us for the webinar: Innovating for Shared Value Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 11:00 am EST