Why would a stock exchange care about sustainability reporting? NASDAQ has encouraged its members to disclose non-financial performance via GRI reports for years now by way of their Global Sustainability Index (QCRD). NASDAQ itself reports their own performance on a GRI report as well. I had a chance to talk to to Sandy Frucher, NASDAQ’s Vice Chairman about how a stock exchange can be a driver of sustainability. More in the video below…
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interview: Sandy Frucher, Vice Chairman, NASDAQ
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual