MBA students and graduates have always been key members of the 3p community – both as readers and writers. That’s because many of the themes and issues in sustainable business that we cover every day are core themes in the classrooms at the world’s most prominent sustainable MBA programs. Today’s students bring fresh new ideas to the sustainability challenges faced by today’s businesses.
Now we want to hear more directly about how sustainability is being taught. In this new series kicking off tomorrow, we’ll hear directly from the administrators and faculty at these schools. Topics include:
- The intersection of business education and sustainability, why it’s an important topic for tomorrow’s business leaders to study today
- Business and sustainability education pedagogy: lessons learned and tips for professors
- New research findings
- Key themes that emerge from classes related to sustainability
- Summaries of projects from the best and brightest students
- What makes each sustainability program special
- And general thoughts on the state of sustainability in business
We have a number of guest authors lined up, but we’d love to hear from you too! If you’d like to share your perspective, send a note to Andrea Newell at Andrea@triplepundit.com
Check back tomorrow for the first article!