Sodexo Explores Responsible Sourcing, Local Community Impact, Integrated Reporting & More
It’s that time again! Join TriplePundit readers worldwide as we team up with CSRWire once again for an hour-long twitter chat.
This time we’ll talk with Sodexo for an inside look at the company's commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Our guests will include:
- Sodexo’s Neil Barrett: Group Vice President, Sustainable Development
- Sodexo's Tom Mackall: Vice President, Global Labor Relations
- John Friedman: Director, Global Corporate Responsibility Communications and contributor to CSRwire’s commentary section Talkback
Moderated by TriplePundit’s Nick Aster & CSRwire’s Editorial Director Aman Singh, Sodexo’s leaders will share their ambitions, answer questions about their commitments and seek feedback from the CR/sustainability community.
FOLLOW ALONG HERE:
On the agenda:
- The Value of Integrated Reporting: why was integrating Sodexo’s corporate responsibility into the Annual Report a natural fit?
- Supply Chain Management: Sodexo works with more than 10,000 suppliers across 80 countries ranging from large multinational companies to family farms – how does it manage it all responsibly?
- Responsible Sourcing: how does a company like Sodexo rise to the challenges presented by crossing global geographies, cultures and regulations while ensuring that everything they source meets their high standards (including quality, safety, sustainability and traceability, etc.)?
- Employee Engagement: As a leading jobs provider with more than 420,000 employees, how does Sodexo consistently earn leading rankings in diversity and inclusion, provide career opportunities and develop its people?
- Career opportunities – particularly our focus on youth employment (it is a current media story that this demographic has been particularly hard-hit by the global economic slowdown)
- Development of our people
- Rankings & Recognition: Sodexo was recently ranked top in its sector by the DJSI for the ninth consecutive year. What does it take to maintain leadership in the world of sustainability rankings?
Join us for a compelling conversation and an opportunity to learn and influence what’s around the bend for Sodexo.
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Time: 1:00-2:30pm EST / 10:00-11:30am PST
To Register: Please send the following tweet:
I will join @SodexoGroup, @triplepundit & @CSRwire for #SodexoCR on 12/10 at 1pm ET to discuss its #IntegratedReport: bit.ly/sodexocr
Accounts to follow: