Join in with this fascinating debate as a dynamic group of innovators share their ideas and challenge ‘business as usual’ approaches at the Social Responsibility and Sustainability Conference at The Crystal, London, on 12 May. This unique conference examines new approaches to ethical business. Leaders from business and civil society reveal bold ambitions and challenge the laggards, and we will learn hard truths about the scale of the challenges as well as unprecedented opportunities for real change.
Featured speakers include:
· Catherine Howarth, ShareAction's Chief Executive and one of the top advocates for tax justice, fair pay and corporate responsibility;
· Dr. Raj Thamatheram, CEO of Preventable Surprises; who works with companies and investors to put people and planet on par with profits;
· Joan Walley, Chair, Aldersgate Group, former MP and influential environment campaigner;
· CSR leader Paul Monaghan, Founder, Up The Ethics and Director of the Fair Tax Mark.
· The final keynote speaker will be Roz Savage, MBE, World record breaking adventure rower and environmental campaigner who rowed solo across three oceans.
The panel discussions will address new approaches to ethical and responsible business. Social Responsibility Modernisers will share their experiences and encourage interactive input on transforming corporate culture.
The conference will be held at ‘the most sustainable event space in the World’, The Crystal, in Royal Victoria Docks, London. Tickets cost £175 and include sustainably sourced refreshments and buffet lunch and admission to the Siemens ‘Future of Cities’ exhibition. Concessional tickets available on request.