To successfully navigate current political, social upheaval and deliver on the SDGS and Paris Agreement, businesses will need to take the lead on making an impact. But how can business drive the delivery of impact that is quantifiable and meaningful?
To find the answer, we have recently published a 28-page report with experts from the likes of Unilever, Dell, Heineken, ebay, Mastercard, WBCSD, IKEA, Vodafone and Siemens on how they’re driving quantified social impact through their business.
Click here to see your complimentary copy of the report
The 28-page report will give you insight on;
- Driving social purpose through your business with expert advice from Paul Polman, CEO at Unilever and Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA at Dell
- Delivering on the climate goals set-forth in the Paris agreement with insight from Maurice Tulloch, Chairman, Global General Insurance at Aviva and Marion Verles, CEO at Gold Standard
- Meeting the SDG goals with approaches from Richard Howitt, CEO at Integrated Reporting and Hugo G. von Meijenfeldt, Coordinator National Implementation SDG’s from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Using data and information effectively to deliver impact with WBCSD,
McDonald's, IKEA, ING, The Body Shop and Siemens
- Strengthening internal and external engagement to prove your case, get others on board and moving beyond collaboration with strategies from IKEA, eBay, Mars, Vodafone, UNWFP, Mastercard, Johnson & Johnson, The Rockefeller Foundation, GSK, Barclays, Vodafone, Tetra Pak …
See how you too can drive the delivery of real impact through your business
Candy Telani Anton
0207 375 7162