For the majority of businesses, the supply chain is where they can have the largest impacts on climate change and greatest risks to business occur. But how do you build climate resilience and move to a low carbon supply chain?
To help you build resilience and transition to the low carbon economy, 3 senior leaders are ready to share their experiences and strategies via an interactive webinar debate. Join us August 7th at 9am PST [11am CST, 12pm EST] for our free online webinar with:
- John Gledhill, Senior Vice President, Transwestern
- Jessica Rossman, Vice President of Procurement, Caesars Entertainment
- Andrew Behar, CEO, As You Sow
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how innovative businesses are demonstrating their progress on ambitious targets through SDG focused disclosures.
- Set Science-Based Targets to deliver reduced resource use, prove energy efficiency and accelerate the migration to renewables
- Engage with suppliers to cascade responsibilities and actions
- Collaborate across industries to accelerate impacts
- Source technology that helps identify areas of your supply chain that are at the greatest risk to climate impacts
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings: https://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs-west/webinar/
+44 (0) 207 375 7188